The Journey of ‘Mmilk’ began, when: Rohit (44), Shishir (39) and Mrinalini (41) joined forces to set up this diary in the state of Uttarakhand near Dehradun, in close proximity to the beautiful foothills of the Himalayas. They do not belong to the dairy industry, and have set up this farm out of pure ‘passion’ for the ‘ Dairy Business’. While Rohit is an engineer having obtained a postgraduate degree in business management, and worked for some of India’s leading telecom brands, Shishir a software engineer has worked for many Fortune 100 companies globally returned to India to start farming business. And Mrinalini has obtained Phd degree in horticulture from Pant Nagar University Uttrakahnd brings a natural partnership in Mmilk.
‘100% fresh cow milk’ is the concept used at the Mohan Milk (Mmilk). It is located at the Shiv Ganga Industrial Estate in Roorkee, Uttarakhand. This processing unit is fully automated with ultra modern dairy equipment, and an ethical work culture is followed by our workforce over here. Presenting below are few salient features about this Milk Processing Unit of Mmilk:
- The Unit has capacity of producing 100,000 liters per day.
- It is capable of processing 100,000 liters milk into liquid milk, curd, dahi, paneer, cream, butter, ghee or any other milk products.
- It is currently collecting about 30,000 liters per day for our Mmilk brand.
- Mmilk supplies milk in Uttrakhand and West UP area.
- Our Dairy Farm is the largest certified organic fairy farm in The Himalayas